– Develop and coordinate women’s small group Bible studies and monthly meetings.
– Mentor and disciple women of the church, helping them to grow spiritually.
– Plan and coordinate women’s conferences, luncheons, service projects, and trips.
– Participate in and oversee special events and activities for women.
– Administer the work of women’s ministries by encouraging teamwork and mutual
support and by providing leadership for all.
– Pray regularly for the women of the church and God’s direction.
– Plan and coordinate special interest classes such as cooking, gardening, needlework, crafts, etc