Life Changers Help is a non-profit organization. We provide global humanitarian aid to hurting people and teach them how to maximize their potentials and enjoy life by applying these principles in all they do.
- Building orphanages for orphans.
- Reaching out to street Kids with clothing, medicines, and food.
- Help fight and combat early child marriage.
- Stop force child labor.
- Training of children monitors for churches and organizations.
- To provide education and experiences that help young people frame and develop their leadership philosophies.
- To acquaint young people with issues, needs, resources and other factors that influence our community’s future.
- To provide insights into the workings of the local business, education, government, non-profit and other entities.
- To inspire young people to become ambassadors of community leadership among their peers.
- To create a strong and diverse base of future leaders for the community.
- To motivate young people to manifest their callings, talent, potentials, and gifts in the church and the world.
- Helping widows with sustainable livelihood projects
- Mobilizing teenage single mothers and helping them re-integrate in the society
- Education for young girls
- Women renewal and refresher retreats, seminars and conferences
The mission is to work with the poor and oppressed to promote human transformation, seek justice and to accomplish this we partner with churches, companies, foundations, and organizations to contribute to social transformation. .
Our Vision is to empower the poor and needy to impact their world through spiritual and social participation and empowering children, youth, and adults as agents of transformation to the world.
OUR AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Giving education and life skills teaching
Establishing and maintaining food help programs
Organizing seminars, lectures, conferences, musical concerts and intercultural activities and meetings
Producing music and giving music lessons, staging concerts and musical shows and spreading media.
“The whole purpose of our living is to facilitate love, compassion, patience, tolerance, humility and forgiveness. It is to speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, speak up for the rights of all who are destitute. Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy.” — Proverbs 31:8-9